Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
About IM608 ...

1042 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-08-30 03:44:44

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    ibratex
    2019-08-20 23:35:47
    hello , its my pleasure to use this one of the best in the market (AUTEL)
    we all know that autel reached a one of best quality  service and featured diagnostics

however , the IM608 all in one device just missed one , the flashing ecu function bmw and mb etc...

* every  locksmith need this function to complete the key programming procedure 
                                  * the price of the updates is same as maxysis pro but im608 have not the ability to download                                         files and flash it (however if you say who need the flashing function can pay more ) its ok for                                   me i pay im608 update + server access for flashing lets say separated functions payments and                                   i will be happy same device can do it

ok lets say autel launch this function in IM608 and adds update authorization fees (with happy costumer for unique device 

then this post and million other posts will not begin with one of the best , but with the most best

please take in consideration this proposal and consider it as a good idea from whom inside market (clients)

thanks 

•   Level 5   
    (232) points
    nikkoms

2019-08-24 02:17:29 (Reply to:ibratex)

I'm glad you posted this information. I was under the assumption it could do BMW & Merc programming like the Elite. Was planning on buying the IM608 but that missing feature is kind of crucial to key pairing. No point in paying for updates on both the IM608 & the Elite. I'll wait till Autel remedies this. 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-08-27 18:58:22 (Reply to:nikkoms)

If you need the BMW and Mercedes programming, would make more sense to have an Elite and a IM508 at this time

•   Level 5   
    (232) points
    nikkoms

2019-08-30 03:44:44 (Reply to:witsend)

Thanks for the tip! I have the Elite currently and am very satisfied. We've been outsourcing key programming for certain vehicles, it would be nice to keep it in-house. I wish Autel would publish a list of compatible vehicles for the IM508/608. 
  Total1 Pages